“Are You Still Suffering With Thyroid Symptoms, Even Though You Are Taking Hormones and You Have Been Told That Your Lab Values Are ‘Normal’…”
The Valley Thyroid Institute Is Offering A Revolutionary New Thyroid Protocol Approach That Gets To The SOURCE of Your Thyroid Problem.
Using Advanced Lab Measurements and a Comprehensive Functional Approach!
In the United States 4 out of every 1000 women suffer with hypothyroidism (High TSH on labs) symptoms such as: weight gain, thyroid fatigue, hair loss, and numerous other low thyroid symptoms.
Even with standard medical thyroid treatment like Synthroid and Armour, women continue to suffer with these low thyroid symptoms, even though their lab tests are normal.
How can this be? In summary, it’s because 7 out 10 of these low thyroid disorder patients have Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism. This is an auto immune condition, that is characterized by the immune system attacking the Thyroid gland. Standard Medical Thyroid treatment such as prescription medication do not adequately address the true underlying nature of the problem… the immune system.
In the Valley Thyroid Institute Special Report, you will learn:
- Why 80-90% of hypothyroid patients will never get optimum results from hormone replacement alone. There are too many other factors that should be accounted for, and most of them are in your control.
- Why your thyroid replacement dose continually goes up, yet you continue to experience most of the same low thyroid symptoms.
- Why the common argument between natural vs. synthetic hormone replacement is completely irrelevant for 90% of hypothyroid sufferers. (hint: They are fighting the wrong battle.)
- That 70-90% of low thyroid cases in the United State have an Autoimmune Thyroid Hashimoto’s mechanism, which means the body’s very own immune system has begun to attack and destroy the thyroid gland.
At the Valley Thyroid Institute, here in Tarzana, CA, we have found that every person that suffers with low Thyroid function or Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism also have multiple Triggers… Triggers are body dysfunctions that agitate the immune system and cause the immune system to attack the Thyroid gland, destroying thyroid tissue that you will never grow back again.
But “Triggers” are also body dysfunctions, that closely mimic a low thyroid problem, but aren’t a thyroid problem. Symptoms such as hair loss, fatigue, weight gain, heart palpitation, depression, can all be Triggers such as; Adrenal gland dysfunction, Hormone imbalance, inflammation, Anemia, Digestive Dysfunctions, and Blood sugar instability.
In my Special Report, I will tell you how these Triggers complicate your condition and must be resolved, along with re-balancing the Immune System and correcting the Thyroid Dysfunction, not just normalizing the high TSH.
Dr. Kajiki consults with patients in the United States and all over the world, he currently consults with patients in Singapore, Canada, Romania, New Zealand, England, Arizona, Australia, Germany, New Jersey, Louisiana, Indiana, Arkansas, and many other Countries and States.
Do not let geography get in the way of getting the help you need, Schedule your consultation now.
Request an Appointment above today, it’s time you feel energized, vibrant, and truly feel great again!
Still Having Thyroid Symptoms?
- Hashimoto’s and autoimmunity linked to autism (May 27, 2015)
- Fitness, not fatness, predicts how long you live (May 19, 2015)
- FDA sued over gluten in medications; protect yourself (May 13, 2015)
- Why diets don’t work and what you can do about it (May 5, 2015)
- What HbA1c and a glucometer can tell you about disease risk (April 28, 2015)